We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Like all parents, you want to offer your toddler the best possible environment to awake and develop all his skills. Here are 8 activities that could help.
- No question of course to overload his schedule by registering him to 10 different activities! He needs calm, time to do nothing but dream and rest. But one or two activities will allow him to widen his discoveries to other horizons than the house, his nanny, the nursery or the school. You choose.
1) The visual arts (from the nursery)
Motor skills: ++
- What will it bring him: a lot of sensory pleasure! What's more exciting than smearing a leaf with paint or mixing clay? Artistic creation is often a great way for a child to exteriorize somewhat cumbersome emotions. On the cognitive level, he also acquires basic knowledge about shapes, colors, volumes. And of course, he honed his fine motor skills by learning how to handle pencils and brushes.
- Where to go? From your Town Hall, the House for all of your neighborhood or the House of Youth and Culture.
2) Circus (from 4-5 years old)
Motor skills: +++
- What will it bring him: this circus activity allows your child to work on his overall motor skills and coordination of his actions, to situate his body in space, to gain self-confidence by discovering his physical abilities, to overcome certain apprehensions and to repel his limits. But what a difference in the back with the gym for toddlers? The big top, the objects of the circus are supports that trigger his imagination. This makes this activity very attractive.
- Where to go? French Federation of Circus Schools (www.ffec.asso.fr).
3) Musical awakening (from 3 years old)
Motor skills: ++
- What will it bring him: your child will build everything he will need if he intends to practice a musical instrument later: mastery of the gesture (pinching a rope, blowing into a flute, etc.), listening, attention and patience. Research in psychology has also established that children with a regular practice of music not only develop their brain's emotions, but also that of intellect and cognitive abilities. And then singing with your toddler is surely within your reach !
- Where to go? The list of all conservatories, associations offering musical awakening workshops for toddlers is available on the website of the Médiathèque of the Cité de la musique: www.mediatheque.cite-musique.fr.
- And at home : There are CDs very well made to allow toddlers to become familiar with the sounds of instruments (eg the catalog of the association Childhood and Music, www.enfancemusique.com).
1 2 3