We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On the road of the holidays, hard not to be bored! Here are some tips to kill the time that passes so slowly by car.
1. The toy bag
- Fill a small bag with toys, which you will leave in the car: books, puzzles, building games, magnetic slate, coloring book ...
2. Riddles galore
- Ask your child to find a word, a person, an object ... Help him by giving him the first letter and the last one or starting with a question. For example, I am one of the smallest animals on Earth, my name starts with the sound "ffff", who am I?
3. The cascading words
- Choose a word and ask your child to find another word related to the previous one. Take turns playing. For example: house, kitchen, eat, hungry ...
4. The funny quiz
- Give your toddler a character definition: "I have a big red nose and braces, I'm the ..." clown, of course! But on another round, it will be Yes-Yes, Santa Claus, Babar ...
5. Sing in chorus
- Pack CDs of his favorite songs to sing with him. Think of the classics, that the whole family will be able to sing in canon: Brother Jacques, At the clear fountain ... do not forget also the songs with gestures, to play between brothers and sisters. Finally, story CDs provide a moment of calm during long journeys.
6. Endless stories
- You start telling a story and your child has to invent the rest ... Once upon a time ...
7. The King of Silence
- After having experimented all the games mentioned above, test this little game whose rule is very simple: the one who is silent the longest has won!