We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The countryside to the city! From February 23 to March 3, 2019, the 56th Agricultural Show will be held in Paris. And if you take your small townspeople and small vacationers there? They will be able to satisfy their curiosity thanks to the animations, workshops, courses which are especially intended for them.
1) Enjoy the countryside in the city
- Surely you will not be alone in the aisles of the Salon (plan to arrive early to avoid the crowd) but if you live in the capital, your children may not often have the opportunity to see so many animals gathered at the same place. Cows, calves, pigs, cats, dogs, ponies, rabbits ... This year again, there are nearly 4000 on the show!
2) A 100% family welcome
- This yearThe theme of the Agriculture Fair is "Women, Men, Talents". Fun workshops, quizzes, exhibitions, ... many activities allow children (and parents), to discover the taste, food, seasons, biodiversity, environment, trades. Find the calendar on the Salon website.
For a peaceful visit, identification bracelets for your children are distributed free of charge at the entrances of the show.
3) Find Imminence, the cow of cows!
- The star of the 2019 edition is Imminence, a 5-year-old Northern Blue cow. Find it in Pavilion 1, with all the other cows, pigs, goats and sheep. Depending on the program, you may be able to attend an animal contest or breed presentation and discover these animals in a different light. For horses, ponies and donkeys, go to Pavilion 2.
4) A treasure hunt and pony baptisms
- Who feeds the animals on the farm ? Who cares for them when they are sick? This life-size educational farm offers a realistic and didactic vision of farm life. Pavilion 4
- This year again, pony baptisms will be offered to children by the French Riding Federation. flag 2.1 in the equine quarry.