We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's decided, you want to rework. And then it is time, before entering kindergarten, that he begins to be socialized sustainably with other children. A place in a nursery? Lost time ... So why not try to get him into kindergarten?
Kindergarten: the perfect transition from home to school
- The kindergarten receives children in preschool age, between 2 and 6 years old.
- It offers your child a regular home with an opening similar to the hours practiced by the kindergarten or collective nursery.
- This structure differs from the nursery school in welcoming younger children, but it is not a nursery or a day care center.
- It allows your child to experience life in the community as well as many specific activities of awakening, organized under the responsibility of early childhood educators.
- To enter the kindergarten, your toddler must, in principle, be autonomous for the needs of daily life: eat, drink, go to the bathroom ...
- And unless there is a contraindication attested by the presentation of a medical certificate, he must be up to date in his compulsory vaccinations.
- To register, please contact your city hall or the establishment you have chosen.
- Becoming acclimatized to this new place goes through a period of adaptation. Allow time for him to get used!