We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A refrigerator consumes electricity 24 hours a day, difficult to do otherwise. However, some tips can save energy and also keep your device longer.
Tip # 1
- Check the inside temperature of your refrigerator with a thermometer. It must be between 1 and 4 ° C. The door is the coldest part where milk, butter and eggs must be kept.
- Do not open the door of your refrigerator too often (or too long).
- Do not place your appliance next to a cooking appliance, for example an oven. One tries to get cold, the other heats, totally incompatible!
- Do not store food that is still hot.
- Do not let the ice settle and defrost every six months. Frost prevents the cold from circulating.
A good idea : Regularly clean the grill behind the refrigerator as it will expel the heat extracted from the appliance. It will work all the better!
Find more video tips.
Green generation: find all the videos.
Visit our Bio-Ecology Forum.